Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Breakfast Point Landscape Preferred Plant List

Nowhere can I find the preferred plant list for my neighborhood. I am presenting  one from a community where the management company is the same.

The county has certain landscape rules and these follow those.

BREAKFAST POINT PREFERRED PLANT LIST:

Canopy Trees: Live Oak Magnolia Drake Elm Sweetgum Sweet Bay River Birch Dahoon Holly

Accent Trees: Red Maple. Crepe Myrtle, Ligustrum (Patio Tree form), Little Gem Magnolia, Nellie Stevens Holly, East Palatka Holly

Specimens/Palms: European fan Palms, Pindo Palm, Windmill Palm

Shrubs
Wax Myrtle
Gallberry (Ilex glabra)
*Azalea sp.
*Florida Anise
*Gardenia
*Yaupon Holly
Ligustrum (shrub form)
Indian Hawthorne
Burford Holly
*Lorapetulum  -- White is my choice. Maybe a pink in the backyard to view against the neighbors' house.

Ground Covers/Grasses/Accents
Shore Juniper
Sand Cordgrass
*Muehle (sp) Grass
*Liriope sp.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This hasn't been as consistent as I'd like. I'm in several different directions these days. I need a place to park some thoughts that I might lose otherwise, hence the 'lists' I post.

      Delete

Comments on blog content are welcome. Comments are moderated. Spam is fried and discarded to prevent spread of dis-ease.

Starting Over

Burt Reynolds is dead. So are many of my peers. I must have seen the movie Starting Over 8 times. It might be time to waste time on my old ...